Bleicher, B., Greene, K., Litwin, K., & West, D. (2011). Why Are We Here? A Course in Student Culture and the Problem of College. Course presented at National Collegiate Honors Council Convention, Phoenix, AZ.
Freisem, J., Greene, K., & Provorova, E. (2012). Media Literacy for Underprivileged/Diverse Populations. Course overview presented at Northeast Media Literacy Conference, Mansfield, CT.
Greene, K. (2014). The Role of Constructive Peer Feedback in a Media Production Course. Poster presented at The 21st Annual GSE Research Symposium, Buffalo, NY.
Greene, K., & Friesem, J. (2013). Empowering Foster Youth Through Social Media. Course overview presented at BRAFFTV Film & Media International Conference, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Freisem, J. & Greene, K. (2013). Tuned In: The importance of reflection in a media literacy class with underprivileged students. Poster presented at Northeastern Educational Research Association Conference, Rocky Hill, CT.
Greene, K. (2013). Using Animoto in the Classroom. Technology tool presented National Association for Media Literacy 2013 Conference, Torrance, CA.
Greene, K. (2012). An Illustration of British Imperialism through ‘Times’ Newspapers. Poster presented at National Conference on Undergraduate Research, Ogden, UT.
Greene, K., Sperry, C., & Sperry, S. (2011). Media Constructions of Sustainability and Global Warming. Curriculum presented at North American Association for Environmental Educators, Raleigh, NC.
- Loreen Arbus Focus on Disability Scholarship, College Television Awards (2013)
- Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society (2012)
- Pendleton Student Research & Production Grant, Park School of Comm., Ithaca College, Ithaca, NY (2012)
- Ronald R. Nicholson Memorial for Excellence in Community Service Scholarship, Ithaca, NY (2012)
- Lambda Pi Eta, National Communication Association (2011 – 2012)
- Ivan Schneider Scholarship, Park School of Comm., Ithaca College, Ithaca, NY (2011 – 2012)
- Oracle Honor Society, Ithaca College, Ithaca, NY (2010 – 2012)
- Dean’s List, Roy H. Park School of Comm., Ithaca College, Ithaca, NY (2009 – 2012)
- Rod Serling Scholarship in Communication, Roy H. Park School of Comm., Ithaca College, Ithaca, NY (2009 – 2012)
- Guiding Eyes for the Blind Scholarship for Exemplary Volunteerism, NY (2009)
Greene, K. (2014). Review: Arts, Media and Justice: Multimodal Explorations with Youth (2013). Journal of Media Literacy Education, 6(1), 6.