Are you looking for ways to move beyond paper-based homework assignments?
*This tool may be best suited for educators working with adolescent and adult students since a login is required by all participants.
How can you access Vialogues?
- Go to: vialogues.com – Look around, explore the site, see what it has to offer! In order to participate you need to have an account and be signed in.
- Create an EdLab account – Provide your name, username, email and password then agree to the terms of service. Specific instructions on how to create an account can be found here:https://vialogues.com/support/
- Once your account has been verified, log in to vialogues.com using the email and password you provided.
What can Vialogues be used for?
- Group discussions
- Lecture review
- Individual analysis
- Example: https://vialogues.com/vialogues/play/13690 – my deconstruction of a commercial using media literacy principles
- Video Project Feedback
- Example: https://vialogues.com/vialogues/play/10068 – students give feedback on another student’s project
OVERVIEW OF FEATURES:
- NAMLE Key Questions for analyzing media messages
- Be aware of email notifications associated with account!